Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON SA MARKET PLACE
Become a Vendor and sell your products
directly on the SA Market Place.
HOW IT WORKS
Get started in four easy steps!
Register for a Vendor Account
- Simply register on the SA Market Place platform and choose "I am a Vendor". Once the account has been approved, you can start to set up your Store. Follow the prompts.
- Fill in all your shop information on the Shop Details tab, as this content is displayed on the front end of your shop. Please complete all sections thoroughly
- If your business is registered on the SA Business Directory website, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can add your Marketplace link and increase your online exposure even further.
Upload and Manage Products
- Please include titles and full descriptions for all products. Good keyword-rich titles and full descriptions help search engines find your product.
- All products added to your Vendor Dashboard will feature on the Shop section of SA Market Place. You are able to log in and view orders.
- All products added to your Vendor Dashboard will also appear on our Facebook page SA Business Directory.
Delivery and Payments
- Vendors arrange collection and delivery of all products for its customers.
- Once the buyer has received the goods, payment will reach your bank account. SA Market Place follows up on all deliveries to ensure a successful transaction between buyer and seller.
- We take a 10% commission on all successful transactions. This helps cover all Payment Gateway costs (3.5% + R2.00 ex VAT) and maintenance of the SA Market Place platform.
SA MARKET PLACE FEE'S
Affordable, transparent, and secure
PAYMENTS AND FEES
More information about selling on SA Market Place
Vendors arrange collection and delivery of all products for their customers. Once the buyer has received the goods, payment will reach the Vendors bank account within 2 – 5 days.
STEP BY STEP
01. A buyer purchases a product from the SA Market Place shop.
02. The Vendor is notified and arranges delivery for the buyer. If the buyer has opted to use Aramax / DSV as a delivery method, the Vendor will have to purchase the shipping bag out of their own pocket. The delivery cost will be refunded after SA Market Place has made payment into the Vendor account.
03. Buyer receives the parcel from the Vendor.
04. After a successful delivery, SA Market Place takes a 10% commission and transfers the remaining balance into the Vendor’s account, including the delivery expense. There is no commission taken off the delivery costs, only product sales.
For example, Jacky buys a beautiful, stylish watch from one of our Vendor Stores. It costs R100.00.
After a successful delivery, Jacky is ecstatically happy with her purchase, the Vendor receives R90.00 for the sale of the watch and SA Market Place receives R10.00 (10%) commission.
If Jacky had selected the Aramax / DSV Delivery option of R99.00, it would have pushed her total to R199.00. The vendor arranges collection and delivery of purchased goods.
After a successful delivery, the Vendor receives R90.00 for the sale of the watch and R99.00 for the Aramax delivery cost, totalling R189.00. SA Market Place receives R10.00 (10%) commission.
SAFE AND SECURE ONLINE PAYMENTS
SA Market Place uses PayFast as our payment gateway.
PayFast is the Ultimate Online Payment Solution. Experience fast and secure online payments with South Africa’s leading payment gateway. You can find more information by visiting their website: https://www.payfast.co.za/
We offer EFT, Debit and Credit card payments for your customers on the SA Market Place. All payments are redirected to a secure server. We do not store any credit or debit card information.
SA MARKET PLACE FEE’S
SA Market Place take a 10% commission on all successful transactions. There is also an R10.00 per pay-out transaction fee. We will make a direct EFT into your bank account and send proof of deposit via email.
SA Market Place pays Vendors 2 – 5 days after the customer has received their goods. We offer a safe and secure environment for all buyers and vendors.
Our 10% commission helps covers costs for running this seller/buyer platform (secure online payment gateway costs, web hosting, monthly website maintenance and advertising costs).